For more information about The Philadelphia Show go to thephiladelphiashow.com. For updates about The Philadelphia Show website events sign up to our mailing list below:
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the 2021 Philadelphia Virtual Antique Show (“Show”), organized by the Women’s Committee of the Philadelphia Museum of Art (“Women’s Committee”). By accessing, browsing, or shopping on the Show’s website (“Show’s Website”), you indicate that you have read this agreement, understand this agreement, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions in this agreement, so please read them carefully.
1. Your use of the Show’s Website is governed by the Philadelphia Museum of Art’s (“PMA”) privacy and security policy, which explains what data may be collected and how this data may be used. Please review this policy at https://philamuseum.org/webpolicies.
2. In order to use the Show’s Website, you must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
3. In order to use the Show’s Website, you may be asked to register. If you do so, you will choose a user identifier, which may be your email address or another term, as well as a password. You may also provide personal information. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information and you should not share such information with any third party. You are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of your identifying information. You are solely responsible for all activity under your user identifier.
4. The PMA and the Women’s Committee do not make any representation or warranty, either directly or by implication, about the authenticity, value, title, or conservation condition of any item contained in the Show. The PMA and the Women’s Committee assume no liability nor offer any warranties for items sold at the Show. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the PMA and the Women’s Committee exclude all express or implied warranties, terms, and conditions including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. In addition, to the extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will the PMA and/or the Women’s Committee be liable to you or any third party under any claim at law or in equity for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages or losses and all such damages or losses are expressly excluded by this agreement whether they were foreseeable, or whether the PMA and/or the Women’s Committee were advised of such damages or losses. You agree to release and hold harmless the PMA and the Women’s Committee from any claims related to the Show or your use of the Show’s Website, including but not limited to claims related to items displayed or sold by exhibitors as part of the Show.
5. This agreement is governed and interpreted according to applicable and governing Federal law as well as the law of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. In the case of any dispute between you and the PMA and/or the Women’s Committee, you agree to first attempt to resolve the dispute personally. If this resolution attempt fails, you agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) arbitrator, under the rules and procedures of the AAA. The arbitrator shall not have authority to award punitive damages. The arbitrator shall be bound by applicable and governing Federal law as well as the law of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding, and the judgment of the arbitrator may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof.
6. The PMA and the Women’s Committee are not liable for any failure to perform due to causes beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to, acts of God, acts of civil authorities, acts of military authorities, riots, embargoes, acts of nature and natural disasters, pandemics and other public health crises, and all other acts that may be due to unforeseen circumstances.
7. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you, the PMA, and the Women’s Committee with respect to the subject matter.
8. If, for any reason, any provision of this agreement is held invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the remainder of this agreement, and this agreement shall continue in force and effect to the full extent allowed by law.
9. Images on the Show’s Website have only been posted for facilitating the Show; they are not in the public domain and may not be reproduced without express written permission.